Description and Scope:
Da’wa and outreach committee at AIC formed to:
- Initiates and conducts programs to spread the Balanced message of Islam to Muslims and Non-Muslims
- Conducts Da’wa programs to target non-masjid attendees from the Muslim Community
- Outreach Programs to communicate and interact with other faith communities
- Establish programs to support New Muslims
- Build and train the teams
- Make Alnoor Islamic Center known within the other religious communities
- Attract Muslims who are not regularly attending the Masjid to participate in at least one program this year.
- Train successor leaders and team members
- Consistently participate in activities to serve the larger community in collaborations with other religious leaders
- Implement regular programs that attract non-Masjid goers.
Core Team and Roles:
- Outreach Coordinator, will lead a team of 3-5 to coordinate the activities of the outreach programs, e.g Interfaith engagement, open houses, coordinate activities with other faith groups.
- Dawa Coordinator, will lead a teach of 3-5, to establish and conduct activities assigned to the committee and to attract Muslims who are not attending the masjid.