May 13, 2022 0 Comments
Assalamu Alaikum and Eid Mubarak!
Jazakum Allah Khayran for registering for AIC’s Eid Carnival for this year, we are eager to see you on the day and have prepared a wide variety of festivities for all age groups!
Due to the inclement weather, the event will be postponed one week to Saturday May 21st isA. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please note the following for the day of the event isA:
- The event is held at Alnoor Islamic Center from this Saturday May 21st 2 PM to 7 PM isA, please don’t arrive earlier than 2.
- Parking on premise will be limited and there will be an overflow parking location at this address: 1420 N Main st FV. A bus will be arriving for drop off & pickup every 25 minutes isA.
- Please bring cash money with you as not all vendors accept cards.
- All games and some refreshments are free while food and other products are sold onsite by vendors isA.
- CARPOOLING IS STRONGLY ADVISED due to the limited parking spots and the huge demand alhamdulillah.
- Please bring an extra change of clothes as water games should be available isA!
- Activities available:
- – Inflatables for all age groups (Obstacles courses, Jouste arena, mega slides, sports arenas)
- WATER slides & Water Games!
- Rock Climbing
- Petting Zoo
- Bow & Arrow
- Food vendors
- Clothes & Accessories
- Face Paint
- Henna Vendors
- & Much Much more!
We pray that we see you all then and May Allah bless you and your families.