ALNOOR ISLAMIC CENTER (AIC)
Alnoor Islamic Center is seeking an honest and trustworthy “Property Manager” to keep the Masjid open during daily and Friday prayers and maintain cleanliness, and tidiness of the masjid and its amenities. The Property Manager will report to the Executive Director.
- Must be over 18 years.
- Authorized to work in the US.
Success requires the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills.
- Team oriented, flexible and possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to use MS Office applications.
- Open the Masjid for daily and Friday prayers
- Work closely with the chair of the Facility Committee to:
- assure the center is always prepared and ready for functions.
- supervise cleaning team
- monitor work done in the facility
- maintain equipment and furniture of the Masjid
- Work closely with the Treasurer in:
- collection of community donations during Friday and Eids
- follow up with pledges.
- Work closely with Executive Director in
- keeping an up-to-date calendar of events and room reservation.
- Manage logistics of all activities and events, in collaboration with committee chairs, including but not limited to Fundraisers, Eid prayers, Iftars, etc.
- Work with program managers and committee chairs to support and facilitate the operations of running programs in the center including but not limited to (setting up classes, adjusting temperatures, cleanliness of classrooms, before and after each program, etc.)
- answering phone calls and provide accurate information as needed.
- Friday duties:
- Open the Masjid and keep it clean and neat before and between shifts
- Implement and facilitate the instructions posted by the executive board for the safety of the community
- Stand with the donation box at the end of each shift and encourage the community to support the Masjid.
Work hours & Compensation:
- Friday hours is a must: one hour before the first shift until one hour after the last shift i.e. (11:30am – 4:30pm, during daylight saving)
- Flexible Monday-Thursday and weekend schedule, arranged with Executive Director